With the turkey and stuffing of November digested and the bright lights and champagne popping of New Year's approaching, I just wanted to take a moment to recap the fall as we head into Florida's brutal 65 degree winter.
- Reaching a milestone by hitting 100 members in October
- Clearwater High School baseball making the commitment to do Art of Strength as a team from October -January, 3 times a week. 18 players have consistently shown up each training session!
- SPC Baseball and Softball making huge strides in arm strength, bat speed, running times, and overall toughness and coordination.
- Meeting and working with an inspirational 55 year old man who continues to gain strength and flexibility while surprising his doctors by losing 12 pounds in just 3 weeks.
- Seeing a special young woman come one step closer to her goal of 5 pull-ups by Christmas.
- Watching our pro baseball players defy the odds by gaining muscle while increasing their flexibility to continue improving their games (A certain someone even has a six pack now)
By God's good grace, we have continued to have the opportunity and the honor to work with amazing people and watch them transform from the inside out. It has been my great pleasure to learn from each and every person. I feel very lucky and can't wait to see what the winter has in store for our members and potential members.
AoS Clearwater Head Trainer